Tuesday, December 20, 2011

When you think you have your day all planned, don't.  My mother used to say "You can make plans, but did you run it past God first?" 

I cancelled my transportation for this evening last night. That caused me to catch public transportation. In doing that I took a new route to my destination. 

My day was all mapped out.  Visit a friend in the morning, go to the clinic in the evening and finish some last minute shopping.  Well all that happened.  But God had other plans for me.  During my running around I ran out of oxygen, the chair powered down, again, and I had to adapt.
That in turn lead me to the place I needed to be, for someone.

You know how you have the feeling you want to go one way but something is gnawing at you to go the other way.  That's God speaking to you.  Follow your instincts.  I'm glad I listened. 

Listening to the call was a blessing, because it allowed me to help someone who really needed it.  I was in the right place at the right time. 

Coincidence, I don't think so.  God's plan, definitely.  Be blessed!

No comments: