Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Well I guess it's true, time stands still for no one.  Another year as come and gone.  I thank the Father for the times past and look  forward to the year to come. 

I was brought a might long way from three years ago and thank God for every step of this new journey in my life.  It would be however, nice to have some one to share it with, but what will be, will be. 

I am grateful for the time past, one thing because I lost no one last year and didn't at the same time didn't lose my mind either. LOL.  My Grandmother, God bless her soul and old bones, celebrated her 99th birthday this past December.  I invited a television station to attend her birthday party.  Guess what!  They accepted.  Fox 45 did a little piece on her; that was my birthday present to her.

I got to see my grands before the year was out and that made me jump with glee. 

I know what ever God has in store for me, that with him beside me I can't go wrong. 

May the Lord continue to bless us all and may you have a prosperous New Year!


No comments: